Moptil is honoured to establish a five-member Advisory Board, staffed by accomplished professionals and renowned academics from the areas of Tourism, Education and the Creative Industries. The purpose of this Board is to reinforce Moptil’s knowledge, understanding and strategic thinking in the above areas, by leveraging the experience and expertise of its members.
Board Members, in alphabetical order:
- Mr. Tasos Flambouras (Interactive Entertainment Advisor)
- Ms. Sophia Kounenaki- Efraimoglou (Executive Vice President of Foundation of the Hellenic World)
- Mr. Michalis Mavropoulos (Founder of IV Hellas)
- Ms. Maria Roussou (Assistant Professor, Department of Informatics and Telecom., National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Mr. Panos Valavanis (Professor Emeritus of Classical Archaeology, Department of History and Archaeology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)