users so far
MOPTIL has steadily managed to enter into the international tourism sector and employs more than 20 people in varying capacities.
We have received numerous awards and mentions, as well as the congratulations of the Greek Minister of Tourism the former Prime Minister of France. Mr. François Hollande and many more.
VR & AR Reconstruction on site
We develop and offer our Virtual and Augmented Reality Apps and services either through our partners, or straight from our own booking system. Also, our APPs Digi-Past, are available in the Appstore and the Playstore.
New generation innovative Apps combining 5G, AI, AR and VR will be available in 2022.
Mobile Optical Illusions is the market leader in Heritage Apps combining AI, AR & VR for 3D Reconstructions of Archaeological Sites.
Our Vision is to provide our services in all main World Heritage Sites and make young generations love art and culture.
We have succeeded a very fast growth rate…
- Founding of Mobile Optical Illusions
- Development of Acropolis 3D and it’s introduction into the Greek market
- Moptil becomes member of Corallia (Incubator), MOPTIL presents its products to the President of France, François Hollande
- Development of the Knossos, Olympia and Lindos 3D Apps and introduction of them into the market
- First Prize for Innovation 2016 in the field of tourism and culture (Start-Up Greece Awards)
- Mrs. Elena Kountoura, Minister of Tourism in Greece congratulates the team for her innovative products
- Development of Delphi, Delos and Kos 3D
- Launching of Kos 3D
- Prize as the Selected Partner of TUI
we launched our new service in Cartagena of Spain and Moptil’s users reached the 300.000. Moptil became member of egg (https://www.eurobank.gr/en/group/corporate-social-responsibility/innovation/egg-enter-grow-go/)
LUX LIFE MAGAZINE awarded Moptil as the Leading Innovator in Heritage Site Experience Software
Moptil develops a revolutionize AR experience for Benaki museum and participates as a founding member in the first Greek Cluster in Tourism and Culture.